Friday, November 26, 2010

Book Review Of "Remembered" By Tamera Alexander


Remembered is the tale of a french woman named Veronique. Her father had left for America when she was a little girl, but never returned. Now she is on a mission to find him, though she does not know where he is exactly, or even if he is alive! Will she find him?

Jack Brennan has said his final goodbye to his dead wife and child at their graves. When he meets Veronique, what part will he play in her life, and she in his?


My Review: I really liked this book. It was the first story by Tamera Alexander that I read(she is now one of my favorite authors), and it is the third book in the Fountain Creek Chronicles (you do not need to read the other two books to enjoy this story). The only objectionble things that I remember is the mentioning of strong beverages and that some of the men in mining camps she visits are crude, but I do not remember if the things they say are actually written in the book. Other then that, it was a nice story. I recommend for ages sixteen and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment